Radiant Chairman, Peter Mann, has recently been interviewed by Citywire on their Wealth Manager podcast.
On the show Peter gives his views on what is driving developments in the wealth management consolidator space, Radiant’s growth plans, as well as the appeal for private equity investors and the potential of a public listing.
Some of the topics discussed are:
- Launching a consolidator amid rising regulatory pressures and competition
- How the COVID pandemic has affected the marketplace
- Whether COVID has had a big effect on Radiant as a business
- How much is Radiant going to spend on acquisitions?
- Current pricing trends for firms being acquired
- Radiant’s desire to build based on a shared culture and vision
- What makes the wealth management market so attractive for private equity investment?
To listen to the podcast, click here.